Thursday, November 23, 2006

Idependent office products and supplies dealers

Hello my name is JR Scott and I am starting this blog to question the public buying practices as related to office products. For that matter anything, Why do people choose to purchase from big box stores compared to the independent dealer. I work for an independent office products dealer we sell a full range of office products, furniture and supplies. We also offer great deals on used and scratch & dent office furniture. Second hand office furniture can be a great and affordable way to furnish your office.I am not starting this blog as an advertisement, but just to question why people would pass us to go the big guys. Our prices are competitive our service exceeds that of most of these stores. Our inventory of used furniture adds many more options to buyers. Our catalog of office supplies offers 25,000 + products. We also offer office furniture rental In future posts I will post some pricing to compare us to the competitors to prove my point. My question is why go to the other guy when you can get it closer less expensive and from a nicer guy all in one place?

No comments: